Info & Instructions
In order to ensure one's candidature for Gurukulam, student has to dedicatedly follow the below selection process.
The selection process for Gurukulam occurs in 2 mandatory steps -
Step 1: Online Test
Step 2: Personalized Interview Session
Click here to know more
Admission criteria will be based on the cummulative marks of both the steps.
The purpose of selection process is not only to provide admission in Gurukulam, but also to give student an in-depth analysis of how his Raw Brain functions. Click here to read more
- Admission process can be briefly defined as-
- Since IIT Gurukulam follows a very stringent policy of giving admissions only to 300 (max.) students in a session, admission will be on first come-first served basis.
- If select, a student has to give his final confirmation regarding his candidature for IIT Gurukulam by paying the first installment within 7 days of completion of interview.
- The first installment is completely non-refundable.
Test Pattern and Syllabus
- Pattern: Single Answer Objective Type
- Syllabus: Mathematics Syllabus upto Class 10th
- No. of Questions: 24
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 hour
*Negative marking applicable
Date & Time
- Next two available dates:25 Aug 2019 | 01 Sep 2019
- Test window will remain open between:10 AM to 6 PM
- As the selection process comprises of two steps, overall result will be declared after the completion of both the steps.
Number Already Exist
please select test date & interview date and click proceed to pay.
- TEST PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
Basic Mathematics upto
Class 9th with Higher
Order Thinking skills
|No. of Questions||:||24|
|* Negative marks applicable|
- TEST DATES
17 Jan. 2021
Test window will remain
open between : 10 AM to 6 PM
Personalized Interview Session
- Interview will conducted by National Experts from varied walk of life.
- Along with the subject knowledge; aptitude, passion to achieve goals & willingness to work hard will also get equal weightage.
- The Interview board will not only look into what the student today is but will try find out what he can be in future.
- It turns the 'Gurukulam Interview', a golden opportunity for every aspirant, in order to get the true evaluation of his hidden talent & possibilities.
INTERVIEW DATES & VANUE
* Date of interview can be chosen by the aspirant from given below:
23 Jan, 24 Jan
Venue: H.O., IIT Gurukulam, Indore
- Above test dates are the declared dates as on now. In case, there will be seats remained or new dates declared, will keep you posted.
- Request for the change of date of interview will be intertained only in case of extermely unavoidable situation. In order to request the change of date, candidate has to apply 20 days prior the date of test.
- Result as the selection process comprises of two steps, overall result will be declared after the completion of both steps.