Info & Instructions
In order to ensure one's candidature for Gurukulam, student has to dedicatedly follow the below selection process.
The selection process for Gurukulam occurs in 2 mandatory steps -
Step 1: Online Test
Step 2: Personalized Interview Session
Click here to know more
Admission criteria will be based on the cummulative marks of both the steps.
The purpose of selection process is not only to provide admission in Gurukulam, but also to give student an in-depth analysis of how his Raw Brain functions. Click here to read more
- Admission process can be briefly defined as-
- Since IIT Gurukulam follows a very stringent policy of giving admissions only to 300 (max.) students in a session, admission will be on first come-first served basis.
- If select, a student has to give his final confirmation regarding his candidature for IIT Gurukulam by paying the first installment within 7 days of completion of interview.
- The first installment is completely non-refundable.
Test Pattern and Syllabus
- Pattern: Single Answer Objective Type
- Syllabus: Mathematics Syllabus upto Class 10th
- No. of Questions: 24
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 hour
*Negative marking applicable
Date & Time
- Next two available dates:25 Aug 2019 | 01 Sep 2019
- Test window will remain open between:10 AM to 6 PM
- As the selection process comprises of two steps, overall result will be declared after the completion of both the steps.